Pink Panther

For those of you who danced as kids (and those of you who, like me, have never really stopped) you might remember doing a little old tap exercise to the Pink Panther theme tune. It's always a great hit because it involves a lot of stamping in tap shoes, the noisiest of dance shoes, and it gives you the chance to be as loud as is humanly possible. As it turns out, we as humans quite enjoy that. Who would have thought! Anyway, with it being the final week before summer we turned the exercise into a mini dance routine, invisible panther tails and all. And whilst adopting what I call the 'cat stance' (which is strangely similar to the rabbit, the kangaroo and the T-Rex stance) a few kids noticed my nail art. It was a very happy accident that I had chosen earlier in the week to wear the long-since outdated but easily replicated leopard print design of 2013, much to their delight. So with a flourish of my tail and my purrrrfectly (sorry) painted paws (really sorry) I stomped and stamped my way straight into the summer hols, waving goodbye to a band of mini panthers. Well, until September.


Jade x
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

Share:

0 comments